Discuss Quality Porcelein Magna Crema Tiles Needed For Bathroom. in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

snash1039

Hi,

I require an magna cream porcelein tiles,
for my bathroom. Can anyone recommend
me where I can get quality tiles from,
I heard tiles express, topps tiles, are
good, but can I get better quality than
the two I mentioned?

Also I heard tiles are made from certain
countries, like Italy, Turkey, China, etc

I saw some tiles I liked which were from
China, but do I need to be careful?.

Thanks

Snash1039

T

Time's Ran Out

Try the Forum Sponsors - Tile Giant.
IMHO the best porcelain are still from Italy, but price can be a big factor.
We undertook a cheap cream porcelain from one of the sheds 12 months ago and it was great. Having pre warned the client to the drawbacks only 1 tile from 60sq mts had ingrained dirt in the pores prior to fixing.
After sealing the floor was superb and we've had recommendations from it. The cheaper porcelain seem to be polished to a lesser level which allows the pores to be larger and accept ingress, so sealing is a major job.
The main thing is to get a box of tiles and test them with red wine etc. and make sure all boxes come from the same batch no.
Good Luck.

S

Stef

Sorry to jump in, Ceramic Tile Distribution, good company to deal with. as john said theres a new book due out, Gemeni,
we have used a chinese tile on a few jobs now from CTD, think they are Kito?, made in Guangdong Province, they really are good tiles, they are up there with porcelanosa for being all the same size, ie theres not a 1, 2 or 3mm of a difference between tiles.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Quality Porcelein Magna Crema Tiles Needed For Bathroom. in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm Looking For This Tile Crema Marfil tiles 397 X 297 required
Hi all I am looking for 6 boxes of the Wickes Crema Marfil bathroom tiles, size 397x 297. Wickes...
Replies
Views
Hi all I am looking for 6 boxes of the Wickes Crema Marfil bathroom tiles, size 397x 297...
Replies
Views
Dear all, First time poster here and would like you r kind suggetion. I am getting a builder...
Replies
Views
So, my elderly/disabled neighbour mentioned to me the other day that one of the seals had come...
Replies
Views
I didn't tile this old bathroom but I'm cleaning it up, one tile is missing and needs to be...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB