Discuss Quartz - Mirror White - thoughts for bathroom use in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tilly

I want to have something shiny in my ensuite. I have a teardrop bath like this being fitted

Clearwater - Clearwater Teardrop

and a shiny glossy red vanity to go in as well. I would like the same on the walls and floor. I like the look of the white mirror quartz, but would it look too much and a bit bland would you fit these tiles in a bathroom? Granite Colours Available - Absolute Black, black, APP Black, Baltic Brown, Black Pearl ,Blue Pearl, Colonial Dream, Emerald Pearl, Cashmere White, Star Galaxy, Tan Brown. Based in Bicester, Oxfordshire, UK

Other suggestions for a bling looking bathroom most welcome! Just had main bathroom done in travertine wall and floor and looks great but would really like a bit of wow factor this time, but keeping it really light as quite a dark room.

Many thanks

Hi Tilly and :welcome:

I did a job recently with a range of tiles called Adore from Atlas Concorde - might be just what you're looking for and are just standard ceramic, so saving you on fixing costs:thumbsup:

Collezioni ceramica - Atlas Concorde

I know the photo shows them in gloss red, but you can get them in other colours like white, etc..

F

faithhealer

T

Tilly

Hi Tilly and :welcome:

I did a job recently with a range of tiles called Adore from Atlas Concorde - might be just what you're looking for and are just standard ceramic, so saving you on fixing costs:thumbsup:

Collezioni ceramica - Atlas Concorde

I know the photo shows them in gloss red, but you can get them in other colours like white, etc..

Thanks for the replies everyone. Merlecollins I do like the look of these tiles many thanks for the link where should I be looking to find stockists? I have tried googling, all overseas pages come up?

Many thanks

It's a long story Tilly, but by the time everything was fitted back I couldn't get access to the property to take photos :thumbsdown:

It was the white ones that I fixed in a landscape stack bond -i.e. on their sides with all joints running through horizontally and vertically:thumbsup: We also did one full feature wall with the 'brown wallpaper' tile of the same size:thumbsup:

Looked really contemporary and slick when it was finished:smilewinkgrin:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Quartz - Mirror White - thoughts for bathroom use in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

J
First post here so big Hi to you all and hopefully can get some expert advice on the following -...
Replies
Views
jono400
J
P
Hi all, I am looking for some advice regarding mirror white stone quartz floor tiles bought from...
Replies
Views
Discount Tile Supplies
D
J
Hello. My first post. After having good search, these tiling forums are the best I have come...
Replies
Views
I
Hi guys and girls. I just want to gauge some opinions on a quote i've just done. Not sure if...
Replies
Views
L
Hi We are buying our first home and having saved really hard we wanted to have granite or...
Replies
Views
M
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB