Discuss Quartz Tile And Underfloor Heating in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
The company is tileporcin.co.uk they say not reconmmended but they no people who have done it which makes me want try just expensive if goes wrong so was hoping someone here has layied quartz on ufh.

And most builders I know would not recommend building houses out of straw but i know people who have done so. One was a little pig and yes it cost him dearly. Don't be a little pig. Buy some different tiles...

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Subscribed
Co.Durham
The company is tileporcin.co.uk they say not reconmmended but they no people who have done it which makes me want try just expensive if goes wrong so was hoping someone here has layied quartz on ufh.

Thats a definate NO!!! , ive seen quartz from that company curl in sunlight , nevermind a heated floor.

The only quartz i will use on a heated floor is Gulfstone.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Quartz Tile And Underfloor Heating in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone, With a kitchen renovation, Mrs choose the white mirror quartz floor tiles from a...
Replies
Views
Hi there, hoping for some help here. I am about to install a small (2.2x2.5m approx) area of...
Replies
Views
We had a water underfloor heating installed and tiled over. 3 months later we noticed many tiles...
Replies
Views
Amethsyt
A
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
I am sure someone will know a good practice solution. We started a wetroom last year and then...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB