Discuss quartzite mosaics for wet floor shower ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

smudge0312

Anyone out there who can maybe put my mind at ease regarding the use of quartzite mosaic tiles. I plan to use these on top of a 1200x800 floor former, which will be tanked, aswell as the walls. I will be using a Bal white flexi adhesive and a waterproof flexi grout. I also plan to use 2 coats of LTP mattstone sealer prior to grouting and then another coat after grouting. Does this sound sufficient to be totally waterproof or are quartzite tiles too porous for use in the shower area. Any advise would be most welcome as i have researched a lot for this project and will be starting the job at the weekend. I look forward to any replies.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to quartzite mosaics for wet floor shower ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi there. I recently tiled a shower floor with a basalt mosaic tile. I used kerapoxy for the...
Replies
Views
I have a walk in shower room ... Sort of a wet room but not quite. I used a kerdi style wet...
Replies
Views
I could use some help from everyone! The floor mosaic tile was recently retiled over a tile-redi...
Replies
Views
Shower Tile Repair - Tile Waterproofing in Brownstown MI. Schluter wet room conversion 24h...
Replies
Views
This is my first time posting, I searched for a similar thread and didn't find much- apologies...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB