Discuss Question.... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
i yous't to years ago except i took them on as trainies one of them is now running a very successfull tiling firm in germany.

trouble with taking on young lads is finding the right one,.......one that can get out of bed in the morning would be a start. if your looking for just a labour i would be inclinde to take on some one a bit older thats willing to work.

Mouldy

TF
Arms
Park Gate
Interesting that Im not alone in my thoughts then, mobile phones, finding the right one, one that wants to work, one thats interested in the work being carried out etc etc!!!

Ill mull it over and address it again early in the New Year.

Dave your right in your thoughts about an extra pair of legs, but if the right apptitude is shown then he/she could be much more then just that........Depends on their attitude!!

D

dilz000

I'm 22 and really strive to do the best I can at anything I do! I think that branding us all as the same is unfair. Grander alot are like you guys say but not all of us!!

I work 4 days a week for kingsmill, 2 12hr days and 2 12hr nights, then on my days and mornings off I'm either tiling or looking for work, I haven't had a day off yet this month and am hoping to do the Same in January, Im trying to build up my experience and make a name for myself, then when I feel I have enough tiling work I can ditch the 18500k from kingsmill. And be my own boss.

I'm up for 5.45 for morning shifts and up at 8.30 when I'm on a tiling job. I don't touch my phone for any reason other than to look at the time or to put music on!!

You will find a decent lad!! If u lived anywhere near me I'd prove it :)

Reply to Question.... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
I see and hear all to often of the horror stories when someone hires a supposed tiler only to...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, new to the forum and after some advice if possible. Without boring you with my life...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a 10mx4m pool (depth average 1.5m) which is now drained due to construction work...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Mouldy

Arms
TF
Park Gate
What member type are you?
  1. Bathroom Fitter
Business Name
IDM Bathrooms

Thread Information

Title
Question....
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.