Discuss Quick question... How soon can I grout in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
Just finished my cooker splash back and under unit tiling. Used kerakoll grey rapid flex adhesive so.a rapid set. All onto new plasterboard.

I really want to get it grouted this evening if I can. I'm using mapei flexible grout in ivory. I believe it should be left for about four hours normally before grouting....

Anyone know what the implications are of grouting too soon

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
Here's a pic or two cos I know you like pics

y2aza4es.jpg

And here's one I've already done

y4y9y2up.jpg

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
My wife spotted your pictures and quite likes the tile colours you've used....another job to add the (ever growing) list of things to do around the house. On the plus side another job for the portfolio!

They look quite retro which is the look we wanted. They are from the topps tiles matrix range. They also help lighten a really dark and dingy kitchen

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Quick question... How soon can I grout in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am in the middle of renovating my bathroom. First of its kind for me! The walls were...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon all. I am a keen DIYer (at home) but have never tiled! I want to tile our small...
Replies
Views
Thank you for looking. I am about to tile the floors and walls of a small bathroom. I am using...
Replies
Views
Hi Tilers, this is my first question on this forum and I've got a few different areas to cover...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB