Discuss Quote for 2 small bathrooms in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

F

fad

I've got to quote for tiling 2 bathroom floors with ceramic tiles.
First bathroom area is 1.5 sq.m
second bathroom is 1.75 sq.m
Take up carpet in both and fit ply or cement board
and tile over.
Also fit thresholds on both doorways.
Also fit 2 new toilets
Tile around or under washbasin depending on circumstances
Client wants fitter to supply tiles,toilets and materials
I am thinking of a figure of £500 to £600 plus materials does sound in the right area?
There is more responsibility here where the client wants me to supply everything.

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
By the way any places to buy toilets anyone can recommend or avoid come to that?

All depends on the customers budget. If you buy the cheapest toilet then it will probably take you twice as long to fit it. You can get a 'bog' standard one from B&Q for £50. Make sure it comes with all fittings or else you will be making lots of trips to the plumbers yard.

F

fad

2 x toilets,plywood or cement board,threshold bars,toilet fittings..........time for ripping up old floors,assembling toilets and buying the tiles adhesive and grout...i think your price is fair m8.However i would personally use a porcelain tile on the floors rather than ceramic.I would also use a merchant to purchase the sanitary ware.
Which price - the first(500/600) or the second (350/400)?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Quote for 2 small bathrooms in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a homeowner living in the Metro Vancouver area in British Columbia. I am currently...
Replies
Views
We had our loft bathroom done a month ago and are having issues with the tiler (recommended on a...
Replies
Views
Vinny Kehoe
V
Hello, looking for advice and what to do next. Have had main bathroom installed via a local...
Replies
Views
Gotten a quote through for some work done to our house and just wanted to benchmark it against...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB