Discuss Quote requested from customer .......... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

marktiling

I have received this info - I really prefer to look at a job but he wants an approx cost - can anyone help
Thanks Mark

The tiles are rectangular mosaic, each tile is 18 x x 60mm, and they are on sheets of 75 tiles, each sheet is 315mm x 315mm.

We need to tile the following areas:
~ sink splash back (c. 180 x 860)
~ around the sink (230 x 860 - the sink)
~ behind the toilet to the floor (970 x 860)

M

marktiling

Hi thanks for input guys - I have replied to the email (having tried in last few days to call him several times and left messages) and said it really would be better to see rather then guesstimate but if he really wanted a ball park figure then quoted 1 - 2 days plus materials. So there is plenty of scope to change etc. He lives really near so hoping it will be pop in and provide a real price. Need the work at the moment !

Reply to Quote requested from customer .......... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, Sorry if this is a bit of an essay, but I’d be interested to hear anyone’s opinion...
Replies
Views
charlie1
C
O
Dealing with bounced or cancelled cheques from non paying customers This happened to me a...
Replies
Views
The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP
T
Q
I have noticed that alot of people on the forum ask questions on tile backer boards and also...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
C
WARNING!!! Waffle imminent I know I’ve banged on about it before but it really pays to talk to...
2 3
Replies
Views
Richard Edwards
R
A
Marmox board info, again theres a web site and tech helpline :thumbsup: hope it helps, ed...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Quote requested from customer ..........
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.