Discuss Raff, HI in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

R

Raff

Hi everybody, My names is Rafal ( Raff ) I have been tiling over 15 years , over 10- years in UK.
Based in Reading, Berkshire. I’ am Polish and I know what most of You think about as, but I` am full

English size :) been trained by English mait and have 6 cups a tee a day :lol:

I` am recommended by biggest tiling shop in our area for over 8 years and I keep the prices up.:lol:

The reason I writing that is I get e lot of grief and sarcastic about polish. I` am not like the rest.

I’ve been search your forum for a wile and was very helpful so I decide to register and get involved
To share my experience.

Many thanks. Cheers

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Raff, HI in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
B
Hi, I am looking to tile my kitchen floor with 600x600 porcelain tiles and am not sure if I...
Replies
Views
p4ulo
P
G
Hi, I am going to be tiling my kitchen floor the only problem I have is that part of it is...
Replies
Views
WetSaw
W
Now I only live in a small town with about 40000 persons , kind of place where everyone knows...
Replies
Views
Peter
P
L
Hi all i am currently about to start a kitchen and hall floor, the ufh will run from the kitchen...
Replies
Views
little ed
L

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB