Discuss Raimondi Supertitina cleaning and grouting machine in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

R

rokokoko

Raimondi Supertitina cleaning and grouting machine:
- dual speed;
- 110V;
- 600W;

There are spare cleaning pads, grouting float and brush as seen on second picture.

Price:£250.00

Attachments

• Scrubbing machine 1.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 310
  • Scrubbing machine 2.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 255

gamma38

TF
Bedford
Raimondi Supertitina cleaning and grouting machine:
- dual speed;
- 110V;
- 600W;

There are spare cleaning pads, grouting float and brush as seen on second picture.

Price:£250.00
Why are you selling? is it faulty, surplus, or have you upgraded??? Just wondering??

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Raimondi Supertitina cleaning and grouting machine in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hello, I recently lifted some modern tiles to reveal the original Victorian Tiles (Actually...
Replies
Views
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ-MXRJTp6s Raimondi BERTA Grout Washing Machine...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
We have just finished a 23m floor done in 300x300 grey rocktop porcelain from Johnsons Kerastar...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB