Discuss raised border on shower room floor in the Best Bathroom Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

P

paul damian

I have a bathroom to do f to c and floor has an envelope drain in one corner 4ft by 4ft in mosaic , thats not the problem the customer had spent a few years in america and has brought back a listello,, border tile that has a raised centre which he would like installed in the floor around the perimeter of the envelope.. It could possibly throw the water back towards the drain,, but as it is raised above the floor tile could it be a disaster. Any suggestions gratefully accepted.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to raised border on shower room floor in the Best Bathroom Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
Shower Tile Repair - Tile Waterproofing in Brownstown MI. Schluter wet room conversion 24h...
Replies
Views
This is my first time posting, I searched for a similar thread and didn't find much- apologies...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB