Discuss Re grouting!! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Tiler

TF
Arms
manchester
Just had a call asking if I do re grouting,
Me yes,can you email me some pics?
Yes she said.. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369849112.992537.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369849124.935887.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369849134.502765.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369849145.083467.jpg
Her husband tiled it!she thinks it only needs regrouting!!!! Don't think so...

Andy Tiler

TF
Arms
manchester
I wouldn't even know where to buy 8mm spacers. That is a blinking eye sore. They don't look like cheap tiles either, not sure if should admit this but i do love it when people think they can tile without giving the job the respect then fail so badly. You would think after a few rows he would think he was out is depth eh?

I've just called her back couldn't help but laugh!!!! But I said no the lot needs ripping out.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Re grouting!! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I did some reading here and there, but the opinions seem to diverge at some point and I...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
After annoying the guys in my local CTD for about an hour looking at samples and agonising on...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB