Discuss Re-lay Victorian tiled path - Horsham in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aderhead

Hi, the current path (approx. 4m x 1m) is laid with original Victorian black and white tiles, but there is not enough slope to produce a run off for the water. Any amount of rain and a big puddle forms across the path plus all the dirt collects there when the rain stops. Ideally, I would like to salvage the current tiles and re-use them.

If you are interested in re-laying the path with a proper slope for water run off, please let me know.

Thanks
Alex

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Re-lay Victorian tiled path - Horsham in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I was thinking about getting my front garden path laid with mosaic original style tiles...
Replies
Views
A
Hi I am a complete novice when it comes to tiling so I'd appreciate the forums advice on a...
Replies
Views
F
im doing our hallway at home and I'm on the look out for some more affordable alternative of the...
Replies
Views
Concrete guy
C
So I poured the concrete path to my house and surprise surprise, the thing isn't square. It's...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
I'm pouring a reinforced concrete slab pathway to my front door which i want to tile with...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB