Discuss Re-sealing tumbled travertine in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

You will need a slow speed rotary floor scrubber & a wet vac. Pre wet the floor then apply Natural stone deep cleaner like LTP grimex mixed to correct ratio. Agitate & give it 5-10mins dwell time. clean it up with the wet vac and rinse the floor with clean water. I would add a bit of Honing powder if i was cleaning the floor. Let the floor dry overnight then apply sealer following instructy=ion.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Re-sealing tumbled travertine in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hello From this forum I understand that I need to seal before jointing and understand that I...
Replies
Views
Peter Knight
P
T
Sorry if this is the incorrect forum for this question. I've searched everywhere and can't find...
Replies
Views
SJPurdy
S
T
Hi guys I am after a bit of advice. I have spent some time reading through posts but it all...
Replies
Views
M
Hello anyone got any tips on sealing silver travertine prior to grouting? It has been laid for 1...
Replies
Views
swanman
S
P
grout sealing is quite a good little money spinner and quite easy to talk the customer into but...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB