Discuss Re-tiling bathroom without removing suite? in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

U

Unregistered

Can anyone give me some advice please - as I know nothing about bathroom tiling. I have a very small bathroom, which was new in 1998. I have tiles on the floor, and tiles on the walls from floor to ceiling. I would like to re-tile (well, pay someone to do it, not do any of it myself), but want to keep the same bathroom suite. I am concerned that removing the tiles will damage the bath / sink etc. The floor was screeded (?) when the original tiles were put down, and all the walls were replastered before the tiles were put on.

I'd be grateful if anyone can give me some advice. Thanks.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Re-tiling bathroom without removing suite? in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
Some helpful advice/opinion would be appreciated... Existing tiles on walls, some of the walls...
Replies
Views
450 x 450 porcelain tiles were laid on the bathroom floor recently. One of the tile sometimes...
Replies
Views
Hi, We're currently adding an en-suite to a downstairs bedroom, everything is going well so far...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB