Discuss Real wood flooring in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

As above Alan there are multi traders on the forum too.

He doesn't know what to charge as with most people these days he is applying his skills, as a time served carpenter making bespoke furniture and kitchen fitter,to make more money in the whole service.

He was think £30m2 in london so heat just get away with that. Cheers bubblecraft.

Yeah mate, hence the smilies ;)

B

Bubblecraft

Here you go
e4evuze8.jpg
punyhy4u.jpg
y4ebybut.jpg
yzy4u4a6.jpg
a6u8ygaz.jpg
ajary8a2.jpg
4aduta8a.jpg
aqana8yb.jpg
myzyjy4u.jpg
zehaquma.jpg

B

Bubblecraft

I totally know where your coming from but if you look again, you will see that it's solid oak random, not set. About 12 different sizes from 150mm to 1300mm. No 2 bits were the same length. I had 4 different boxes open at any one time to try & create the best layout.
Even if they were set, I still wouldn't do half & half unless the customer specified it. I generally would lay full, half, third...that's the 25 years experience coming out ;)
I really only do have & half if its 4 v groove.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Real wood flooring in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys. Im a carpenter who has tiled a fair few floors over the years as i fit a lot of...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm new to tiling my first flooring job it's 42sqm in 600x 200 floor tiles (wood effect)...
Replies
Views
How would you go about tiling a floor and or wall that's massively out of plumb ? When things...
Replies
Views
Available - Porcelanosa Hampton Beige Floor Tile 22cm x 90cm (13 Boxes - 15.444 M2) Porcelanosa...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We have to lift a section of floor in the kitchen and would like to replace with the...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB