Discuss Recent low post count in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Hi guys and gals, my post count has dropped in the last couple of weeks due to family issues, not an easy one to sort as the folks live in Spain, I thought I was going over to get Mum out of hospital after a mild stroke, not going to be as easy as that bless her :( Then there's Dad, I haven't seen him for 3 years and on arrival I discover he's suffering from what looks to be dementia or Alzheimer's, I could ramble on but won't, just to say I've been back a day and a half ish and go back out there tomorrow, I will try and keep up via tapatalk.

PS wasn't a sympathy thread, just a why I haven't posted thread, speak soon all.

Well what a couple of days, mums was on her feet yesterday at the hospital, biopsy today, results pending, dad, well he's lost it big time, had to go to court yesterday to sort out a traffic offense, traffic offense my arse he couldn't remember but he was driving up the motorway the wrong way, they wanted to give him 15 months jail, managed to plea it down to a year's ban and a huge fine, at least he won't be sat in prison, parents, who would have them, now sat having a beer.........tbc

Thanks all.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Recent low post count in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

R
hi there I'm not a tiler but my partner is (24 years in the trade). My partner has recently...
Replies
Views
Yep, what a site, been through the hills as a shortcut to Almeria and what did I find, mountains...
Replies
Views
Perry
P
I'm sorry for not posting for a bit. As some of you know my mum wasn't well...but...
Replies
Views
J
Dear Tilers, I'm desperate for some advice from someone who may have made the same mistake I...
Replies
Views
C
I am in no doubt that our friend Wivers is now flying high! Before a company goes public...
Replies
Views
wivers
W

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB