Discuss Reclaimed Victorian pathway floor tiles to lay in London in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

A

adamc79

Hi. I've bought some really nice reclaimed Victorian floor tiles to do the pathway to the front of my Victorian house (see picture). However the more I more read about it the more daunted I am by the job of laying them. The actual area to be paved it only about 1.5m2. Is there anyone in London with experience of this sort of laying that could contact me to arrange a quote please? Some of them are in better nick than others so they'd need a good clean too (presumably once they're laid?)

Any contacts or tip-offs would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

IMG_1903.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Reclaimed Victorian pathway floor tiles to lay in London in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys, sorry for the clunky thread title... Just over a year ago we had a side...
Replies
Views
I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
Hello, I recently lifted some modern tiles to reveal the original Victorian Tiles (Actually...
Replies
Views
I am looking to source some original/reproduction geometric tiles, I have found sites like...
Replies
Views
A
Hi I am a complete novice when it comes to tiling so I'd appreciate the forums advice on a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB