Discuss Recomendation for a tool for re-grouting a kitchen ! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
It would be quicker to remove tiles and re-tile. You could use either grout rake as mentioned, alternatively the Fein or Bosch Multi-Tool with grout remover blade in. You would have to be very careful not to chip the tiles.

If it was me I would look at this option

Grout Colorant great value and top quality from Tradetiler

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Recomendation for a tool for re-grouting a kitchen ! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, new here and I need some desperate help. Recently got my dad to tile my kitchen...
Replies
Views
B
hi everyone, sorry I’m new to this forum so please bear with me. Here is my dilemma & hoping for...
Replies
Views
Ben tiler
B
M
Just thought I'd share my method of re-grouting a whole house! (4 bathrooms, large...
Replies
Views
S
E
So I'm having trouble with a customer relating to grout (Bal Micromax) I have tiled 70 sq...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
D
This is a converted garage sized room. Two kitchen surfaces, each 3000mm long. And a Belfast...
Replies
Views
Sean SML Tiling
S
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB