Discuss Recommend a Film. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Post recommendations for any Film you have watched and whether it was good or bad..

I watched "The Heavy" friday night.. lee ryan/vinnie jones film.. was hard to get into but as the film went on then i could see the reasons for the way it went.. actually was a good film..

Also last week watched " The mechanic " also a canny film.

[video=youtube;uWOgsZupnRA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWOgsZupnRA[/video]

[video=youtube;CMklQNn0OH0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMklQNn0OH0[/video]

C

Colour Republic

OH yes, the Green Mile, on par with Shawshank redemption for sticking in the mind, :thumbsup: what a film, what brilliant writing, acting, everything. Haven't seen the King's Speech yet, didn't fancy it, so I've missed out, maybe?

Listening to the radio in the car with my other half the other day and the presenter asks "What film would you most like your life to be like" So my misses says "Shawshank" :yikes: ... Honey you really didn't think that one through did you?... "oh no maybe not, but it's a really good film":mad2:

U

user123

Listening to the radio in the car with my other half the other day and the presenter asks "What film would you most like your life to be like" So my misses says "Shawshank" :yikes: ... Honey you really didn't think that one through did you?... "oh no maybe not, but it's a really good film":mad2:

:lol: :lol: Well, take that ball and chain off her leg immediately, duh!! :lol:

S

SandyFloor

I'm a bit of a movie buff and it's impossible for me to pick a favourite so I've just looked at the rack. I only buy dvds I will watch more than once.

Apocalypse Now ................still makes me shiver
The Italian Job ..................original not the ridiculous remake
Lawrence of Arabia ............the cinematography has never been bettered imo
Master and Commander ...... I just love it
Field of Dreams ..................if only life was like this
Up ................................my fav animation
The Usual Suspects.............I'm still not sure what was real
The Quiet Man....................If you haven't seen it I can't tell you.
Ghandi.............................. inspirational
Jean de Florette/ Life is Beautiful .....I'll spare you other foreign ones

Loads more.........and Gisela, see The King's Speech immediately.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Colour Republic

i watched this film last night, and it really is an awsome film, produced by danny boyle and based on an true story about a climber that falls into a canyon and traps his arm......and.....well watch the film and you will find out what happens..

OK gonna veg out with take away and film tonight, that's two recomendations for 127 Hours, which i've never heard of... Now it sounds like a survival film from your description, a bit like errr what's that one where the plane crashes in remote moutains?

See what happens aye? Does he chew through his arm in order to free himself and survive? if so not my type of film but then that doesn't sound like a Danny Boyle film so bit confused :lol:... maybe I should go and watch a trailer to see what it's about... But it's good right?

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Recommend a Film. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I live in Cyprus. Bought a new build top floor flat a couple of years ago with a roof...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm getting towards the end of a major renovation that has taken 4+ years so don't...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Recommend a Film.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.