Discuss Recommend me a new blade in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

lookng for a new blade for my wet saw.
Had a rubi one from Ctd a while back,it cut neat but keeps jamming and the cutter keeps cutting out(the blade still has a good bit on it to)
I then bought a macarist from Ctd for around £85 which I think is rubbish,its chips badly and has worn down after around 6 months(always use water with)
I'm looking for the best universal blade for cutting mostly porcelain but can handle anything.
Cheers

Somerset
That's two high quality diamond discs you are having "problems" with. It's possible your cutters shank is running out of alignment. Only way to check that is set up a dial gauge on the shank/spindle and run the machine. Any measure shown on the gauge could cause the disc action to chip the tile. More than 0.5 mm and it's likely to cause jamming, water on cutting disc or not.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Recommend me a new blade in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I bought a (let's say) DIY wet saw for a few projects around the house (they may include...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hello, I hope you can help. I'm get despondent cutting 9mm glazed porcelain tiles, 300 x 900mm...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi, new to forum but tiled a few DIY jobs for friends and family over the years. Can anyone...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB