Discuss Recommend Me A Tile Saw? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

antdad

Last edited by a moderator:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
A

antdad

Well I could extend the guide rail to help, I've only had a quick look but a large enough rail saw seems to be beyond my budget.

I have a circular saw and guide, couldn't I get a dry cutting disk for it? The problem I foresee with a large enough manual cutter is the tile is almost 3D and heavily and deeply patterned. I think I'd poop myself trying to score and crack a 1 metre long £25 tile.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Recommend Me A Tile Saw? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Advice Hi guys, got some 60cmx60cm porcelain tiles to lay in a hallway with a modular pattern...
Replies
Views
A question about mitering and matching epoxy colour I'll be working with some pinkish matt...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hope everyone is well. I'm after some advice please. I'm currently having my bathroom tiled...
Replies
Views
Hi All So around 10 years ago (i had no idea it was that long ago until i looked up the order...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB