UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss recommended tea bags in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Pebbs

During the war we had to make the tea bag last for months - that's why I only drink coffee!

Yes and here was your fav coffee house....rumor has it.... I heard you were a regular in its early days!

images

C

Colour Republic

Get lost I buy the best - Yorkshire Gold only in my house. :p

:D :D

If it ain't Yorkshire, it ain't tea. And Gold to boot! This man knows his tea.

Tetley here. well mostly i think.lol

Crimes against tea!!!! I refuse to drink that stuff!!! I'd sooner drink Happy Shopper than Tetley :puke:

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to recommended tea bags in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Advice Hi guys, got some 60cmx60cm porcelain tiles to lay in a hallway with a modular pattern...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
I am planning to tile bathroom with large porcelain tiles 1200x600 over water-resistant backer...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm looking for a quality grout for my new bathroom (combi shower over bath) and with...
Replies
Views
This kitchen is not level as can be seen in the attached picture. From floorboard to kitchen...
Replies
Views
Sid2323
S

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.