Discuss Recommended tools from you guys?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Thatch

Hi gents,

What wet cutters are the most commonly used and what are the best ones?

Also what do you guys use to mark DARK tiles for wet cutting, using fibre tip pens obviously get washed away when water hits the tile. So just wondered what you all use. Pencils are ok on lighter tiles but i recently finished a floor with jet black ceramic tiles......could hardly see where I had marked!

As always, thanks in advance!!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Recommended tools from you guys?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Morning chaps! I have been lurking on here for a while now, gathering bits of information and...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
R
Hi everyone and thanks for listening to my first post. I joined this group a while back so that...
Replies
Views
S
P
What do you all use for laying Ditra? Usually use a float and my feet but have a big area to lay...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
C
Hi Guys! I've got about 100 Porcelain tiles to lay:yikes: I'm going to be using my cheapie...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Recommended tools from you guys??
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.