Discuss Redbacks, Knees pads in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bubblecraft

I wonder if Redback could incorporate this technology into a strap on set of knee pads as not all trades wear trousers with kneepad inserts..

There's nothing I hate more that strapped pads. If you want proper protection, Redbacks are the way to go with the proper trousers to suit whether its Scruffs, Snickers, Panoply's, Dewalts, CAT's or whatever. If your not gonna spend the money on the proper trousers then be it on your head. Most of these companies do shorts versions of these too which have the knee pad pockets. Either that or just cut a pair up

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Redbacks, Knees pads in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi there question re knee pads and rubi wheelie sit down thing( hopefully pic uploads ) I've...
Replies
Views
Shower Tile Repair - Tile Waterproofing in Brownstown MI. Schluter wet room conversion 24h...
Replies
Views
Looking for a new pair of knee pads that wont cut into the back of legs when wearing shorts, any...
Replies
Views
Hi guys after some new knee pads any recommendations on any don’t like the strap ones so I'm...
Replies
Views
What type make of knee pads have you all used and are Best for the job pls. ?
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB