Discuss Refina in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

cassie

Hi lads. Is it okay to post a product review of REFINA? Here's a little video of me reviewing a REFINA plastering trowel. They're really good. I don't just say something is good because i am paid. I say it's good because I would use it day in and day out. I wasn't paid for this video. I am not an affiliate of REFINA in any way. Hope it's okay to post this.

By the way lads, I'm doing a small tiling workshop in my garage the week after next. Will be a weekend. It's mainly for beginners. I'm level 3 myself. Just a helping hand for those starting out. Bacon butties and tea is provided free of charge. If anyone is interested PM me.

I also run a Martial Arts academy in Sheffield. Again, if anyone is interested PM me. Cheap rates for forum members.

I'm the one in the hat lads

D

Dougs Third Go

Sorry mate. I have deleted it. Just getting used to the rules. No offenec. Is the other stuff okay. It's all free. Even the tiling course
don't take this the wrong way mate, but we have advertisers that pay to keep the site free to users, we do let some through occasionally, but only after they've proved to be here for the long haul and have shown a willingness to help evolve the forum by good advice, threads started etc.

C

cassie

Actually, feeling a bid bad now because I can see why people may think I was advertising. Sorry palls, I won't do it again.
I was on the plasterers forum which is full of experts lol, where I ran there tillers section but I jacked it in cos there numb nuts posting rubbish. To apologise I run a martial arts gym in Sheffield and anyone in here who wants to learn can join free, no fees, no charges, ever. PM me. Once again, it's TOTALLY FREE IF U MENTION THIS FORUM.Thanks, Craig

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Refina in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello: First time posting. Looks like a really good forum for Info. Here is my question: I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Hey so I have recently bought a new build house and wanted my floors tiled, I bought the tiles...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB