Discuss Removable self adhesive bathroom tiles in the Best Bathroom Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

B

barry.s

Hi all,
I have moved to a rental property and one of the bathrooms has a tub and a hand held shower but no tiles on the walls.
I wish to use this as a proper shower. I was wondering if one can get removable self adhesive bathroom tiles which would hold the weight of the shower and I can restore the bathroom to its present state when I vacate.
I am open to any other solutions as well.
Thanks.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Removable self adhesive bathroom tiles in the Best Bathroom Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Hoping that once again I can get some good advice on here, you were invaluable when...
Replies
Views
I started removing the tiles in my bathroom today and the majority of the plaster has come off...
Replies
Views
Tikkaaa
T

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB