Discuss remove kitchen floor tiles - SLC or remove adhesive in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

As above. Slate is one of the worst tiles to take up (assuming they were fixed correctly in the first place). You may want to consider hiring a breaker. This is one I worked on two weeks ago...

IMG-20170104-WA0000.jpeg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to remove kitchen floor tiles - SLC or remove adhesive in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
450 x 450 porcelain tiles were laid on the bathroom floor recently. One of the tile sometimes...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
I will be tiling with 60*30 procelain tiles. They weight about 3.57kg each which is about...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB