Discuss Removing and replacing the dame tile. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jollyroger

Sorry Matt, if the tiles have been fitted properly you might as well forget trying to get them off in 1 piece. You can buy a tile removing chisel for this purpose but personally I would be thinking about new tiles. Sometimes they just fall off the wall if poorly fitted and you can remove the old adhesive with a small angle grinder. Try and scrape out most of the grout first and your chances will improve. Good luck.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Removing and replacing the dame tile. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

This is my first time posting, I searched for a similar thread and didn't find much- apologies...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi all, first post. I’m currently doing a job on my house where we’ve moved the kitchen and...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm in need of advice for how to remove split face stone tiles. As there's no grout...
Replies
Views
Hi there, long time lurker, first time poster. I’ve recently moved in to a new build property...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB