Discuss Removing Porcelain floor tiles in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

K

kendo1

Re: Removing Prcelain floor tiles

Try screwfix for sds corded drills, eg look up this product code : 97533

For £70, compared with what you may have to spend on hiring and you get to keep it!
It also means you don't have to do it all at once.

You may get something cheaper elsewhere, it's just to give you an idea of what to look for seeing as you do not need a professional machine.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

RhysHughes78

An SDS drill with a chisel action, here's a link to a good one, dont be fooled by the price, I have this exact same one and its done me proud. http://www.*************/p/titan-ttb278sds-5kg-sds-plus-drill-240v/97533 you will also need a flat chisel or tile chisel.
Tiles should come up pretty easy but adhesive may be more of a problem! I also recommend using safety glasses.

Hope this helps

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Removing Porcelain floor tiles in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

450 x 450 porcelain tiles were laid on the bathroom floor recently. One of the tile sometimes...
Replies
Views
A question about mitering and matching epoxy colour I'll be working with some pinkish matt...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hello, A tile got scratched while trying to move a heavy furniture. Now it bothers me everytime...
Replies
Views
I need advice on score and snap cutting of large porcelain tiles, lets say, over 1000 mm long...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB