Discuss Repair small chips in ceramic floor tiles in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

G

GazTech

I worked a couple of years ago with a hairy arsed Preston brikkie called Ste,hands like shovells,face like a bulldog licking p*ss off a nettle & built like a brick out house.We went for a bevvy one night after the late shift,he announced that his 'dogs were barking' and upon removing his steelies,he revealed that every toe nail wer barbie pink.After the laughter subsided he said "You shouldn't be afraid to be in touch with your feminine side"!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Repair small chips in ceramic floor tiles in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Looking for some technical advice on these tiles please. Our installers fitted this CaPietra...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm new to tiling my first flooring job it's 42sqm in 600x 200 floor tiles (wood effect)...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB