Discuss repair in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Hi all

Just been to a customers house and they have a marble floor in there kitchen. One tile has got quite a big chip in the middle of it (well not massive, about 10mm x 10mm), rather than replacing the whole tile is there some kind of filler on the market they could use to fill it with, i think you can get a filler for travertine just wondered if there's anything for marble.

Also, what would you suggest is the best thing to clean marble with without using a heavy duty cleaner which may take the seal off.

cheers

E

enduro

chipped tile 012.jpg chipped tile 010.jpg chipped tile 015.jpg chipped tile 017.jpg chipped tile 014.jpg chipped tile 019.jpg chipped tile 011.jpg Yes you can get resin to fill Marble. Here is one i did a while back to give you an idea.Once polished you could hardly see it. chipped tile 022.jpg

Reply to repair in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
We had our kitchen floor tiled in large plank-style porcelain tiles (90cm x 15cm) about 2 years...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I live in Cyprus. Bought a new build top floor flat a couple of years ago with a roof...
Replies
Views
My kitchen has a travertine floor. When it was installed ~2 years back I sealed it with one of...
Replies
Views
I had some advice here a while back on laying Porcelain Tiles on Outside porch , I followed...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Preston

Thread Information

Title
repair
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.