Discuss Replace travertine floor in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

H

hatemybathroom

Our bathroom was tiled with travertine but the finished job is not to the standard we were expecting (my user name probably gives this away!). I am particularly keen to redo the floor as there is movement in the tiles and cracking in the grout, plus some of the floor tiles are cracked.
I am keen to speak to highly skilled tilers (you will need to be able to prove this!) covering the South Croydon (CR2). Again, only talented indivuals need apply. Thank you.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Replace travertine floor in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, first post. I’m currently doing a job on my house where we’ve moved the kitchen and...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, sorry for the clunky thread title... Just over a year ago we had a side...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB