Discuss Replacing damaged floor tiles in Southend in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

Hi all

A friend of mine has asked me to replace some damaged floor tiles in his sandwich café in Southend.
Unfortunately, not only is it a long way from where I am based in Herts, but I cannot do the job this side of Christmas anyway, which is what he is hoping for.
Are there any Tilers local to that area who might be able to do the job. I wouldn’t think it would take more than a day.
If so please could you get back to me asap.

Many thanks
Richard

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Replacing damaged floor tiles in Southend in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

This is my first time posting, I searched for a similar thread and didn't find much- apologies...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, first post. I’m currently doing a job on my house where we’ve moved the kitchen and...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB