Discuss Reviews in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bubblecraft

Cheers. This is what is send with all my invoices. I amend to suit:

Dear

Regarding my visit to your property, please see attached file for your quotation/invoice.

If you have any problems viewing the document or have any questions regarding your quotation/invoice, please let me know at your earliest convenience.

If you can spare a few moments of your time, it would be very much appreciated if you could leave feedback on our website for our possible future clientele.

Direct link to our feedback section can be found here -

Broken Link Removed

If you found us via another website such as Jobsorted or Netmums, please feel free to rate us there also.

We hope to be able to offer our services to you again in the near future.

Kind Regards

Gus Cairney
Managing Director

Sent from Couple a' Tools iPad - www.coupleatools.com

Office - 0141 321 4264
Mobile - 0758 137 3877

This e-mail and its attachments may contain proprietary and confidential information which may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you have received this email in error, please notify the author by replying to this email and then delete it from your system immediately together with any copies of it. If you are not the intended recipient disclosure, distribution, copying or printing of this email is strictly prohibited.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Reviews in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use...
Replies
Views
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully...
Replies
Views
Hi I am after some advice and opinion if the quality of our recently installed tiles is of an...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have an ofuro or Japanese deep soaking bath in my ensuite. Think a mini indoor hot tub...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB