Discuss Right who you betting -on boys in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

peteablard

TF
Arms
Cheshire
I'm missing it this year Pete. The 1st I've missed in the last 5/6 years. I should be down there just now lying ruff in a dodgy hotel room trying to get myself motivated for ladies day. 
First time for me, normally just an armchair fan. Got 10 of us in a minibus so should be a laugh, even better if I can get one or two winners!!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Right who you betting -on boys in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Job Of The Month 7/2015 If you haven't already, please vote in the JOTM comp Job Of The Month...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
D
There are loads of ways to find info out on line about people :sofahide: we all need info at...
Replies
Views
I
D
Do you think 2013 will be a good year work wise.. what are your expectations .?
Replies
Views
E
Had a lady call me up in a right panic. She had just had a new kitchen fitted in a property she...
Replies
Views
enduro
E
P
I am starting this thread, because instead of me ranting and having a rave up, tear up, fight...
Replies
Views
Bubblecraft
B
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB