Discuss Road Trip in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stef

Didn't have long to hang around Bri, that's us just home.
Well worth the effort to bring wee Betsy up the road.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393627269.867952.jpg
Cooper D with John Cooper works kit.
Fantastic little car to drive..

S

Stef

Lovely looking car Stef, just a shame about the colour!!! :yikes:

I think it's one of the nicest colours you can get a mini in John.
It's spotless & her indoors has been told to keep it that way..
I will hardly drive it as it's been bought for students to learn to drive in, I will get my new van soon but need to sell a couple of cars 1st.
We have a mondeo, an Alfa brera, a corsa, my van & now the mini sitting at the house & it's only me & the wife that drive.
It's starting to look like a garage forecourt..

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
I think it's one of the nicest colours you can get a mini in John.
It's spotless & her indoors has been told to keep it that way.. 
I will hardly drive it as it's been bought for students to learn to drive in, I will get my new van soon but need to sell a couple of cars 1st.
We have a mondeo, an Alfa brera, a corsa, my van & now the mini sitting at the house & it's only me & the wife that drive.
It's starting to look like a garage forecourt.. 

Just don't do red really Stef, it's a football thing. I do like the Mini though, my Missus was fancying one for family car but when she got in the BMW she soon changed her mind!!!

S

Stef

Just don't do red really Stef, it's a football thing. I do like the Mini though, my Missus was fancying one for family car but when she got in the BMW she soon changed her mind!!!

Ah got u john, bit like me, I'm not keen on a certain "Green"
I can't believe how well built that car is, solid clunk when you shut the doors etc.
I stuck it on cruise on the m6 @ 95mph & it was sitting at 2700 revs, it's the 1.6 diesel & it can shift.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Ah got u john, bit like me, I'm not keen on a certain "Green"
I can't believe how well built that car is, solid clunk when you shut the doors etc.
I stuck it on cruise on the m6 @ 95mph & it was sitting at 2700 revs, it's the 1.6 diesel & it can shift.

Cos its made by BMW Stef. Does it sound like a golf when you shut the doors...lol

area tiling

TF
Arms
n.ireland
Didn't have long to hang around Bri, that's us just home.
Well worth the effort to bring wee Betsy up the road.
View attachment 57653
Cooper D with John Cooper works kit.
Fantastic little car to drive..
smart looking we car their , great driving wagons. ! My wife used to drive the cooper s, until the family came along ! Health to drive !

Reply to Road Trip in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hello friends. I am looking for a bit of advice, you would be so kind. I have been a long...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB