Discuss Rob Z in the modern age! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rob Z

I finally am getting with the program! My daughter got an Ipod for me for Christmas. She also got a portable speaker thingy, which I can take to work and listen to tunes (I hate ear pieces and ear phones).

She's loaded all my Led Zep albums for me. :hurray:She's started loading all the Stones albums. I bought my first "download" The Who Quadrophenia. :thumbsup:

What ever happened to music stores??

LOOK OUT jobsite!:thumbsup::lol:

D

doug boardley

I don't have one yet! Possitively behind the times, I know... in my studio I have our old 5cd, radio and cassette (!!!) stereo unit, plus speakers of course, bunch of cd's and so far so ok, really, - really! :lol: It's handy really not to have to fiddle with a precious Ipod with gluey or cement fingers...
I've put a load on a pen drive too Gisela, and that plays on my site box too:thumbsup:

H

hillhead

My new iphone4 has an ipod built in !! wow.
I have ac/dc, guns and roses, metallica, bon jovi, kylie minogue(lol) and a few other on already,kylie was free and so was rest,lol.
I'm like a kid with a new toy too Rob, i was even fishing in New Zealand tonight on my iphone,lol. brilliant is all i can say. I even play pool on there, race cars etc.lol.
And sent top quality emails with superb pics attached from the great camera.
Gadget Joe here, lol.

J

jolly fix

love all types of music format,i pod good for the van,had it several years now.after a while i now only have playlists on the i pod,compalations for diff moods,uptempo,sunday drive etc...still have over 900 cd's and four times that on vinyl.Each to their own ,my things hi end Hi Fi my work mate into mountain bikes,he paid 4 grand for a bike,my turntable cost more than my car........

Reply to Rob Z in the modern age! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

R
Evening all. I'm wondering whether any of you have bought a portable reasonably priced...
Replies
Views
RDTiling
R
E
Got a job this week, not urgent in an empty property that i was all geared up to start today...
Replies
Views
M
G
Ok so this was my 1st time having wanting to attend for years. Lots of my mates go each year and...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
S
I should warn you about a virus that’s going the rounds right now. This one is a trojen and...
Replies
Views
mikebidd
M

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Rob Z in the modern age!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.