Discuss Rodia wet saws in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Widnes
Screenshot_2016-08-15-21-53-26.png

N

nipper76

I have one of these saws and have had it 6 years still going well and believe it or not it's still on the same blade that came with it And gives a really good clean cut! I had the Rubi of the same size before that which did well and don't think there was a lot between them! The Rosie has lasted longer and the blade has sertinaly lasted longer well worth the bit extra !
But have to say I still use angle grinder a lot.

Profix

TF
Perth
Does anybody have a Rodia wet saw?
they look decent cutters and do various lengths but I just wanted to find out a bit more about them.
any help appreciated

I have a 259 - 900 cut and a Zoe 1500 cut, both great machines but the rodia is far easier to use, less water on the floor, lighter and just more "useable"

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Rodia wet saws in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Beginner DIY Tiler, I'm contemplating drilling (with ceramic tile carbide tipped drill bits)...
Replies
Views
I’ve got a job using marble geometric mosaics about 10 mm thick. I’ve tried several blades to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I’m after a new hand held wet & dry saw cos my dewalts had it, and been looking at the...
Replies
Views
Morning everyone. I've decided to come off the tools for the foreseeable future and take some...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just wondering what the general consensus is with grout for a shower. I have epoxy grouted...
Replies
Views

Tiling Tool Popular Threads

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more. Our rubi tiling tools and Tile cutters. Sigma tiling tool manufacturer and much much more.