Discuss Roll & Stroll - ARRAGH in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
I thought I should protect the white granite worktops before I start epoxing 6sqm of metal mosaics tomorrow.

Good job the customer was not there, as I looked a right buffoon trying to get the roll & stroll as close to the edge of the tiles above the worktop. It just kept sticking to itself and it did not want to lay flat.

Every metre I rolled out I could see pound signs floating away. I'll use cordex next time.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Roll & Stroll - ARRAGH in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I live in Cyprus. Bought a new build top floor flat a couple of years ago with a roof...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
E
I receive this i-mail for one job: Work Friday-Monday Eduardo, Work for tomorrow...
Replies
Views
This is especially for "customers" -anyone who wants to buy or choose their own tiles (whether...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
Q
I have noticed that alot of people on the forum ask questions on tile backer boards and also...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB