Discuss Romoving Floor Tiles With Wire U/f Heating in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

There a risk of breaking the wire here which would be a disaster just to replace one tile.

The only thing I can think of is to break the tile up into small pieces and try and get a chisel directly under these bits to try and insure that you don't get a lump of substrate up with the wire in it.
I guess it all hinges on how easy it comes up but of course you wont know that until you start.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Romoving Floor Tiles With Wire U/f Heating in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

This is my first time posting, I searched for a similar thread and didn't find much- apologies...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB