Discuss Rotozip or 365 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Not had any probs with my Rotozip but these are different to using hole cutters though..

Hole cutters are just that and are designed to cut quickly and to the exact size you use..

A Rotozip is a free hand machine more for shaping curves in tiles and other materials that a hole cutter will not do.. So in theory you would have full use of both hole cutters and a Rotozip.. but if you only want it for hole cutting then 365 drills is your best bet..

D

Deleted member 1779

These are a toolbox essential for all tilers. Every tiler should have this set!

bfk4.jpg

And it works out at

valueformoney2.gif

Even before you get the TILERS FORUM DISCOUNT

guideplate3.jpg

You will find that the bathroom fitters tile drilling kit is a useful addition to your tools.

drill_chuck.jpg

Just fit the right size drill bit to a cordless drill driver. No need for power cords....

BFKMX1.jpg

Reply to Rotozip or 365 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Help! Advice needed please! I am in the middle of a bathroom renovation that my partner is...
Replies
Views
Hello all, my names Ollie and I’ve just recently completed a 3 week intense tiling course with...
Replies
Views
Hi all, new here and I need some desperate help. Recently got my dad to tile my kitchen...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hello! I’m hoping I can get some advice on what to do in my kitchen RE wanting to replace the...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Rotozip or 365
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.