Discuss rotozip in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

X-Bit Tile bits, the XBFT1 and the 3mm grout cutter. Poor in my opinion. Used them on ceramic and travertine and they tend to burn up. the grout remover is fantastic but again they don't last that long. Unless of course I'm doing it wrong.

the tile dock looks the business but at £100 its a bit of a luxury. My workmate seems to do the job (£25)

You have to use the cutter in a sawing like action... up and down.. bit like you did when your first discovered your man.. :lol:

This prevents the bit heating up.. i h ave had a porcelain X-bit in for well over a yr and use it for stone/ceramics and porcelain and it is still going strong... Don't take this the wrong way but user error can shorten the life of the bits.
How rude!

Yeah thats how I do it...up and down. And the rotozip. Still find it heats up too easily when letterboxing. Think thats quite enough innuendo for one night.

Reply to rotozip in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Hi there. Wondering if anyone can help? We had a path laid using reclaimed quarry tiles on top...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We are looking for a tiler for potential tiling work in the Suffolk and Essex area. We...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
rotozip
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.