Discuss rottweiller11 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

R

rottweiller11

hi all a noob tiler joined youre forum, just completed my first kitchen and floors no doubt i will be asking for youre advice from time to time, i was going to call it a day:mad2: until i bought a rubi ts 60 plus now im flying, im not very good with mitred edges but passable, and around door frames ect had to make a cardboard template, still having problems working out square meterage tho

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Nottingham
Welcome.
For m2 estimation: eg walls - measure height and width and round up a bit (2.4m high wall I would call 2.5m). Don't deduct for windows or doors and if your final tally is 19.2m2 then call it an even 20m2.
This way you will always have enough to finish the job and the customer is usually left with a box of tiles to keep for the future or take back for a refund if he's tight!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to rottweiller11 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

O
Is this it? Diamond cutting system DSC-AG 125 FH-Plus 769954 Looks impressive I must say, I'd...
Replies
Views
stefano
S
O
Just completed a project which I found to be quite a challenge. Tiling a downstairs cloak with...
Replies
Views
MTiler
M
D
The guys at Hansgrohe have made life great for clients but difficult for installers. There is...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
Hi guys, Good forum. Been reading all the advice given. I've been installing a number of...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, We are currently carrying out a self build wghich is now getting to the point where we need...
Replies
Views
Muncher
M
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB