Discuss Ruabon quarries from Badford? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

smoothound

Hi Folks, 1st post....

Please advise - Has anyone any experience of the extruded quarries sourced from Shipley-Bradford?

The Company name says Dennis Ruabon LTD - but Ruabons still seem to be operating (at the moment) in Hafod Wales - so I am guessing the Bradford outlet are an importer of foreign quarries made to Ruabon spec rather than a uk manufacturer?

They claim their tiles don't need sealing, which is encouraging - and their prices are good if the tiles match genuine Welsh Ruabons for spec.

Anyways - has anyone used them and have a view on the tile quality etc.

cheers

Al

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Ruabon quarries from Badford? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

J
Replies
Views
m3fitter
M
S
Hi, I am looking to buy some good quality quarry tiles and ones that are least likely to stain...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
This is especially for "customers" -anyone who wants to buy or choose their own tiles (whether...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
O
My dear old mum has decided she wants the path doing in ruabon quarries, She wants summer gold...
Replies
Views
T
T
Hi, I tiled a large conservatory a couple of years ago in Ruabon black and red quarry tiles...
Replies
Views
White Room
W

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB