Discuss Rubbish ? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Subscribed
Co.Durham
Who enforces the waste carrying licence by the way? (Genuine question)

It is the police and the D.O.T , I know a tiler who got fined for carrying cardboard and empty adhesive tubs full of tile off cuts.

I bag rubbish up and customer disposes or if working for a contract , then there is either a skip on site or it is collected by licensed disposel comp.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Subscribed
Co.Durham
You can apply for a waste carriers licence which isn't a fortune but you will have to dispose of the rubbish at the waste or recycling plant and not,at your local amenity tip, you will be charged for each visit and this is based on weight of the load and there is also a minimum charge , which if I recall correctly for the one closest to me is around £100 a visit . Where as a customer can take it as mentioned to the amenity tip for FREE!.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Rubbish ? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Work Done Epoxy grout was installed by the Grouting company on the tiles on the external balcony...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hello, this is my first post so here goes, advice needed. It was decided that I should renovate...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB