Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss Rubi Cutters in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tiberius

Hi

I'm after a TR600. Does anyone know of any decent deals/ discount on it??

Also, finished with my TX1200 if anyone wants to buy it. Its done one job and I haven't got anything lined up for it in the near future. It's a monster but a really good bit of kit. I'll be putting on ebay next week if nobody needs it.

Just about to order the new shape berlingo van. Anybody got it or got any thought on it???

Thanks

Tib

T

Tiberius

Hi

Thanks for your help.....

Like most of us I like new kit. I'd get the TX700 but I've had the 1200 and would make it do as its a great cutter (its a good workout just to lump it to and from the van!!).

I've not used the TR or TR S but have used most of the other Rubi cutters, so would like a new toy.

Is the guy at trade tiler a member of the forum and if so, does he give discount to members?

Thanks again

Tib

Reply to Rubi Cutters in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi folks, After some advice. I don't do loads of tiling but do a few bathrooms here and there...
Replies
Views
Good Morning,new member here, been in the game 25 years, but never too old to learn stuff. I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I come from Taiwan and got a 60x120x1.2 floor tile job. But i only have Rubi DU-200L, so...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
I'm looking at a nice manual cutter from rubi. I'm set on a rubi as their parts are easy to get...
Replies
Views
Hi Has anyone got or used the Rubi du 200 evo 650 electric Cutter, I was thinking of...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Rubi Cutters
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.6%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 15.1%
  • BAL

Votes: 26 30.2%