UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Rubi Diamond Drill Set For sale Mint in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Proper Job

Rubi Diamond Drill Set

Rubi's set of 8 diamond drill cups. For all standard floor and wall tiles and also:- Porcelain, marble, granite, travertine, slate, glass, terrazzo, terracotta, quarry tiles and etc. For use in electric drill. Set consists of Plastic case containing:-

Plastic guide / drill support system
20 mm cup (standard copper pipes)
28 mm cup (larger copper pipes and overflows)
35 mm cup (basin waste pipes)
50 mm cup (bath and kitchen waste pipes)
65 mm cup (LED and halogen light fittings)
75 mm cup (round electrical box lids)
100 mm cup (small floor drains)
120 mm cup (toilet drain waste)

Drilling guide to be used in conjunction with any drilling machine with a standard collar fitment (where the handle normally goes) of sizes 38 mm or 43 mm

Weight 5.6 Kg

£300 ono Bargin

Like new Hardley used at all some not used at all and only cut ceramics with them On one house job can send pics

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Rubi Diamond Drill Set For sale Mint in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

O
Hello everybodies! I've decided to sell my wet cutter. Rubi's beast of a machine, The DX 350...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
J
Hello all, I'm part way through a tiling job (floor and wall tiles) and I need to start thinking...
Replies
Views
J Sid
J
D
Exited to report we are relaunching our box set change. What's new and why the change? We only...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
D
Do you need to drill holes in very hard porcelain tiles? Do you want to do it with ease, using...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
N
Rubi dw 250 lps for sale 240v New rollers Legs with new screws Full working order Comes with a...
Replies
Views
neal.o
N

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Rubi Diamond Drill Set For sale Mint
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.