Discuss Rubi Du 200 bl in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

David - Tradetiler

We have sold a large number of them and not had any complaints. The motor runs down the rail much better than the more expensive DW machines as it has direct contact roller bearings rather than the plastic rollers on the DW. The water pump is not as good as the DW but does the job OK. The wheel supplied is not going to cut porcelain very well but a Rubi CPC Pro wheel is only £35.20 - over all it's a solid dependable machine at a great price.

Rubi DU-200L-BL Wet Saw / Tile Cutter

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
All in all a fairly good, basic rail saw. Pump needs a little help to get through inevitable airlocks on first start up, but is adequate onfe flowing.
Bare in mind your max cut is not 600 gut around 450. You will need to get a better blade than the one supplied.

Only negative I will say is mitre cutting is poor. The motor makes the bridge wobble a bit when on its 45.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Rubi Du 200 bl in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I need advice on score and snap cutting of large porcelain tiles, lets say, over 1000 mm long...
Replies
Views
I need a tile cutter gor 600x600 Italian porcelain and am close to pulling the trigger on the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I did some reading here and there, but the opinions seem to diverge at some point and I...
Replies
Views
has anyone got the rubi du 200-evo 650 for cutting mitres on tiles. or have any recommendations...
Replies
Views
HI FOLKS. LOOKING TO EXPAND ON MY TILING TOOLS AND INVEST IN A WET TILE CUTTER. WITH SO MANY...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB