Discuss rubi nd 200 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

STEVO

TF
stockport
hi andy,

are you buying second hand? Think its same as mine which i paid 400 for second hand hardly used. it is good machine, pretty heavy though but has fold up legs and wheels. plenty of power to cut porcelain, slate and trav. not tried anything like granite with it.
The only prob i have noticed is it does not cut quite straight! another tiler i know also has same problem! its about 3mm out.
think i have sussed out how to alter it but cant get the allen keys undone. so check that out before you buy mate.

G

garretridge

the rubi nd 200 is a good cutter but not worth the £450 price tag if i was you i would save an extra £200 quid and get the dewalt 24000 it is the best cutter on the market you wont have trouble with wandering blades with it. its ways a little more weight and takes a litle more time to set up but worth every minute eats natural stone and porcelain for breakfast you wont be dissapointed i love mine and i bought a bricollina for small jobs another great little cutter for £120 quid !:thumbsup:

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
the rubi nd 200 is a good cutter but not worth the £450 price tag if i was you i would save an extra £200 quid and get the dewalt 24000 it is the best cutter on the market you wont have trouble with wandering blades with it. its ways a little more weight and takes a litle more time to set up but worth every minute eats natural stone and porcelain for breakfast you wont be dissapointed i love mine and i bought a bricollina for small jobs another great little cutter for £120 quid !:thumbsup:

with the v.a.t your looking at £300 .......big difference in price... know what you mean tho rolls royce of cutters.

Reply to rubi nd 200 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I’ve got a job using marble geometric mosaics about 10 mm thick. I’ve tried several blades to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
Looking at buying a Rubi wet tile saw with a budget of £450 . A local company is selling model...
Replies
Views
Hi - looking for a bit of advice if anyone has experienced this. Hands up I am completely...
Replies
Views
Hello guys ! My Q here is where is the tile adhesive !!!!!! Or Tile adhesive without the...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Andy Allen

Esteemed
Arms
TF
Gloucester

Thread Information

Title
rubi nd 200
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.